Thursday, October 20, 2011

Frazzled Part 2

Soooo didn't think it was possible to be any more crazy appearing to the people at the Taekwondo studio, but man, was I ever wrong.
Rushed Andrew home to get him changed into his uniform and head to his class.  We get there and I am fumbling with his belt, trying to get his shoes and socks off, and get his attendence card, when I suddenly realize that the studo isn't as busy with little bodies like normal. I slink over to the schedule on the wall and all the color drained out of my face.....WRONG TIME, WRONG DAY. Oh my, really?!?  The only thing that came to mind was the line from "How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days", where Kate Hudson says or screams rather, "Do you think that I am some kind of mental person!?!" I think one of the instructors must have felt bad for me and made some kind of joke, to which I gave a half laugh and practically ran out of there. It wasn't until I was in church, that it hit me as to how funny and silly the whole ordeal was and I just cracked up telling the story to a lady in the nursery.
We will try again today and see if I can get it right.


                                                            


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that's hysterical. I can just imagine!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kelley...bless your heart! I'm glad you can laugh about it now.
    I have so much admiration and respect for those of you that have more than 1 child. I only have 1 but work 2 jobs, church ministries and typical Mom stuff and I am frazzled just the same! lol

    ReplyDelete